This gem of a restored industrial building is located in the Complexe Canal which is on the beautiful Lachine Canal and the popular bike path, minutes from the Atwater Market, and a short walk from Metro Place St Henri. This building is the old Simmons mattress factory that has been converted into artists' lofts. The art gallery is on the ground floor connected to the vibrant Café Tonique, another charming hangout in the building, allowing for a great event with food and drinks.
Price per day: $86
Minimum booking days: 7
Address: 510-5524 Saint-Patrick Street Montreal
• Very pedestrian-friendly
• Variety of cycling-friendly infrastructure nearby
• Near rapid transit and frequent bus lines
• Grocery stores and Atwater market attracting large numbers
• Several parks in the near vicinity
• Wide variety of restaurants/cafés/nightlife & shopping options
• One of Montreal's most up and coming neighbourhoods
We're passionate about democratizing retail, we believe the future
We exist to help you strive in the online-to-offline commerce world.