Café Code Noir is a very clean, organized place and yet hip coffee shop. They're known for offering up some of the city's best authentic Middle Eastern sweets. They get a lot of traffic from Mont-Royal hikers and tourists. They're open to hosting brands for pop-ups.
Price per month: from $50
Address: 4095 St-Laurent Blvd Montreal
• Walking friendly neighborhood
• Proximity to frequently used transit
• Near rapid transit and frequent bus lines
• Grocery stores attracting large numbers nearby
• Wide variety of restaurant/cafés & shopping options nearby
• High schools nearby
We're passionate about democratizing retail, we believe the future
We exist to help you strive in the online-to-offline commerce world.